Do you or someone you know have Moderate to Severe Asthma? If so, you may qualify for our current Asthma study.
To pre-qualify, study participants must:
- Be 18-75 years old.
- Have an Asthma diagnosis for at least 12 months.
- Currently be using one or more daily inhalers.
- Have had one or more asthma exacerbation in the last 12 months. An exacerbation is worsening of your asthma symptoms require oral steroids (Prednisone) or change in current therapy.
Qualified study participants will receive:
- Study-related care and assessments at no cost. No insurance required.
- Compensation up to $1,140 for study completion (10 visits).
- Rescue inhaler provided during study participation.
To learn more, call Treasure Valley Medical Research today at 208-813-6505 or text the keyword below to express your interest.