Do you or someone you know have Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria? If so, you may qualify for our current Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria study.
To pre-qualify, study participants must:
- Be 12+ years old.
- Have a diagnosis of Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria for at least 6 months despite currently using an antihistamine.
- Be willing to decrease antihistamine at screening to current label dosing (dosing recommended on packaging).
Qualified study participants will receive:
- Study-related care and assessments at no cost. No insurance required.
- Compensation up to $950 for study completion (19 visits).
- Rescue antihistamine provided to qualified participants.
To learn more, call Treasure Valley Medical Research today at 208-813-6505 or text the keyword below to express your interest.