Looking for participants who have Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria. Participants may qualify for our current Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria - Infusion study.
To pre-qualify, study participants must:
- Be 18-74 years old.
- Have a diagnosis of Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria for at least 6 months despite currently using an antihistamine.
- Willing to decrease antihistamine at screening to current label dosing (dosing recommended on packaging).
- Willing to complete up to 3 in-office infusions.
Qualified study participants will receive:
- Study-related care and assessments at no cost. No insurance required.
- Compensation up to $1410 for study completion (approximately 15 visits).
- Rescue antihistamine provided to qualified participants.
To learn more, call Treasure Valley Medical Research today at 208-813-6505 or text the keyword below to express your interest.