Do you or someone you know have Crohn’s Disease? If so, you may qualify for our current Crohn’s Disease study.
To pre-qualify, study participants must:
- Be 18-75 years old.
- Have a diagnosis of Crohn’s Disease for 3 months or more.
- Be currently experiencing liquid/soft bowel movements and/or abdominal pain.
- Have an inadequate response or intolerance to at least 1 conventional therapy:
Qualified study participants will receive:
- Study-related care and assessments at no cost. No insurance required.
- Compensation up to $1,800 for study completion (15 visits).
- Chest x-ray, audiogram and colonoscopies provided to qualified participants.
To learn more, call Treasure Valley Medical Research today at 208-813-6505 or text the keyword below to express your interest.