Do you or someone you know have Eosinophilic Asthma? If so, you may qualify for our current Eosinophilic Asthma study.
To pre-qualify, study participants must:
- Be 18-74 years old.
- Not a current smoker or have smoked in the last 12 months.
- Current use of an ICS inhaler plus Long Acting (LABA), we can discuss if you are unsure.
Qualified study participants will receive:
- Study-related care and assessments at no cost. No insurance required.
- Compensation up to $765 for study completion (approximately 12 visits).
- Rescue inhaler provided during study participation.
To learn more, call Treasure Valley Medical Research today at 208-813-6505 or text the keyword below to express your interest.