Do you or someone you know have Eosinophilic Esophagitis? If so, you may qualify for our current Eosinophilic Esophagitis study.
To pre-qualify, study participants must:
- Be 12+ years old.
- Have a diagnosis of Eosinophilic Esophagitis.
- Have recently completed or willing to complete 8 weeks of high-dose PPI treatment during screening.
- Average at least 2 episodes of dysphagia per week.
- No previous use of Dupixent.
Qualified study participants will receive:
- Study-related care and assessments at no cost. No insurance required.
- Compensation up to $1700 for study completion (approximately 19 visits and 3 endoscopies).
- Endoscopies and biopsies provided at no cost.
To learn more, call Treasure Valley Medical Research today at 208-813-6505 or text the keyword below to express your interest.