Now looking for volunteers to partake in our Inadequately Controlled Asthma study.
To pre-qualify, study participants must:
- Be at least 12-80 years old.
- Not a current smoker or have smoked in the last 6 months.
- Current daily and stable use of an inhaler (LABA - Long-acting) for at least 4 weeks, we can discuss if you are unsure.
Qualified study participants will receive:
- Study-related care and assessments at no cost. No insurance required.
- Compensation up to $1,125 for study completion (approximately 15 visits).
- For adolescent participants, a parent/guardian compensation will be provided up to $50 for each completed/accompanied study visit, up to $750 for study completion.
- Rescue inhaler provided during study participation.
To learn more, call Treasure Valley Medical Research today at 208-813-6505 or text the keyword below to express your interest.