Now looking for volunteers to partake in our Ulcerative Colitis study.
To pre-qualify, study participants must:
- Be 16-80 years old.
- Have a diagnosis of Moderate to Severe Ulcerative Colitis for 3 months or more.
- Have an inadequate response, loss of response or intolerance to at least 1 of the following therapies:
- 5-ASA (i.e: Mesalamine, sulfasalazine)
- Corticosteroids (i.e: Prednisone)
- Thiopurines (i.e: Imuran)
- Biologic or JAK inhibitor therapy (i.e: Remicade, Humira, Simponi, Entyvio, Xeljanz
Qualified study participants will receive:
- Study-related care and assessments at no cost. No insurance required.
- Compensation up to $1,125 for study completion (7-13 visits).
- Chest x-ray, OCT non-invasive eye imaging and colonoscopies provided to qualified participants.
To learn more, call Treasure Valley Medical Research today at 208-813-6505 or text the keyword below to express your interest.